I have fiiiinally turned this extra room into my exercise space & relaxation lair. I don’t think I will ever step foot in a boring stuffy gym again 😍 Still greatly anticipating the arrival of my hula hoops & punching bag! Also.. does anyone know where to purchase an affordable but not crappy rowing machine? #yoga #pilates #strengthtrain #resistancebands #jumprope #boombox #fitball #kettlebells #anytime #fitness #noexcuses #absdontbuildthemselves
wow!! So jealous haha
- Spiced Quinoa:
- Avocados (1 small avocado per person)
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- ½ chopped red pepper
- ½ cup corn
- ½ chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro + some for garnish
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Cilantro ‘sour cream’
- 1 cup cashews soaked for at least two hours
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp agave (if you want it sweeter)
- dash of saltInstructions
- Start by rinsing your quinoa well and then place it in a sauce pan and toast for about two minutes until the quinoa starts to smell ‘toasty.’ Add one cup of water or vegetable broth and bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cover. (To get fluffy quinoa, it’s really important to not stir it, just let it be, keeping a close eye on it)
- Chop the red onion and red pepper and add all the ingredients, minus the quinoa, in a bowl and mix well with the taco seasoning. Once the quinoa is finished and has cooled, add it to the vegetable mixture.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to cool.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a blender. Add ¼ cup water, apple cider vinegar, agave, and salt and blend. You may want to add more water until the mixture is silky and smooth but I recommend doing so a little at a time. Once the consistency you want, pour into a bowl and place in the refrigerator to cool
- To assemble the avocados, begin by cutting them in half, removing the skin and the pit. I also scooped out part of the avocado to make a little room for more stuffing.
- Scoop about ½ a cup of the quinoa mixture into each avocado, more if you can fit it.
- Finish with a little cilantro ‘sour cream’ and some chopped cilantro and serve.
Recipe & Photograph By:
CAN WE JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO APPRECIATE THESE MOTHERFUCKING BOOKS
these fake ass diaries that were SO WELL WRITTEN that your 10-year-old self was about a million percent convinced that someone’s ratty ass diary survived the sinking of the Titanic and became a national best seller
THEY COVERED FUCKIN EVERYTHING
These books were my LIFE when I was like 9-14 years old. I had all of them, and one of my faves was the coal miner’s bride, and all of the royal diaries!
I loved all of them
My boyfriend has made so many healthy changes in his eating habits ever since we started getting healthy together :)
And I’m already done with my math class, with the exception of the final.
I think I will reward myself my going to Opera tonight. :)
How to Become a Morning Person InfoGraphic
Another GREAT infographic from greatist.com!
I am busting my butt to become a morning person before next semester. Right now i am up at 6:30. 6am wakeups are coming soon.
Page 1 of 310